OPHTHALMOLOGY IN MINSK
Desire forever to solve problems with sight – one of the main conditions under which the person addresses to our clinic.
It is important to make a right choice and to entrust health of the eyes to professionals!
Ophthalmology - our main specialization. We are always ready to undertake care of your health and to provide you necessary medical care!
PROGRAMS OF DIAGNOSTIC TESTINGS IN OPHTHALMOLOGY FOR CITIZENS OF REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
PROGRAMS OF DIAGNOSTIC TESTINGS IN OPHTHALMOLOGY FOR FOREIGN CITIZENS
People who can boast of 100% sight, unfortunately, a little. Fast and sometimes stressful rate of modern life, daily work at the computer, rest in front of the TV – all this negatively influences on sight of the person.
Desire forever to solve problems with sight – one of the main conditions under which the person addresses to our clinic. It is important to make a right choice and to entrust health of the eyes to professionals! We are always ready to undertake care of your health and to provide you necessary medical care!
High-informative methods of diagnostics:
Method of ultrasonic biomicroscopy (UBM) - a hi-tech contact method of ultrasonic research of structures of a forward piece of eyeball including a cornea, iris, ciliary apparatus, a corner of a forward chamber, and also peripheral departments of retina and actually vascular cover of eye. His uniqueness consists that he allows to investigate structures with high resolution that is impossible with usual methods.
corneal topography – the modern method of research of eye allowing to define sphericity of cornea by scanning of her surface. Results after processing with the computer are given in the form of topographical picture of a surface of cornea, its "topographic map" - Research is conducted before laser operations on cornea, at suspicion on keratoconus and keratoglobus .
Autorefractometry – a method of computer diagnostics, allows to determine the refracting eye force with high precision. This research is an integral part of diagnostics of pathological processes, it is also necessary for exact lens fitting.
Diagnostic equipment used in a clinic :
- Fundus- chamber of NIDEK 3DXF
- The computer cornea topographer
- Analyzer of front segment of eye of Oculuc Pentacam HR
- The Optical coherent tomograph of RTVue – 100
- The Endothelial microscope of TOMEY EM – 3000
- The Automatic perimeter of ZEISS HFA - 750i
- The Optical coherent biometer of ZEISS IOL Master
- NIDEK US – 4000
- Projector of signs of NIDEK SSC - 350 CG
- System COS - 5100(NIDEK)
- Noncontact computer tonometr
- Avtorefkeratometr Tonoref II(NIDEK)
Ophthalmology - our main specialization. All types of service:
- Research of fields of vision (perimetry)
- Computer perimetry
- Research of a forward piece of eye by means of a slot-hole lamp (biomicroscopy)
- Measurement of intraocular pressure (tonometry)
- Daily tonometry
- Pneumotonometry (on 2 eyes)
- Echo biometry
- Echoscopy with "A" method
- Echoscopy with"B" method
- Ophthalmoscopy (fundospcopy)
- Biomicroscopy of fundus
- Fluorescent angiography
- Corneal topography
- Umbrascopy with video registration
- The optical scanning retina tomography
- Ultrasonic biomicroscopy
- Optical coherent tomography of forward department of fundus
- Smear from a conjunctiva for research on flora and sensitivity to antibiotics
- Washing of lacrimal system
- Massage a lid with topical application
- Determination of visual acuity (visometry)
- Determination of visual acuity (visometry) with use of tool methods
- Selection of glasses (stigmatic) with use of tool methods of definition of a refraction
- Selection of glasses (astigmatic) with use tool methods of definition of a refraction
- Selection of glasses (progressive) with use tool methods of definition of a refraction
- Selection of glasses(telescopic) with use tool methods of definition of a refraction
- Research of binocular sight
- Removal of a cataract with implantation of an intraocular lens
- Removal of a cataract with use of system with implantation of an elastic intraocular lens (without seam)
- Removal of a cataract with use of system with implantation of a rigid intraocular lens
- Operation for glaucoma
- Through corneal transplantation
- Layered corneal transplantation
- Surgery for strabismus (one muscle )
- Surgery for strabismus (two muscles)
- Removal of a cataract without implantation of an intraocular lens
- Plastic conjunctival cavity with skin graft and mucous lips (or conjunctivitis )
- Removal of a pterigium with plasticity of a conjunctiva automucous
- Plasticity of a cystous pulvillus with donor transplantant
- Closed vitreoectomy