The department of endoscopy is equipped with the endoscopic equipment of the leading producers of the endoscopic equipment Olympus, Fujinon, Pentax, and also devices for processing of endoscopic equipment and tools of firms Medivator, Circlean that guarantees full safety of the conducted researches.
The above-stated equipment and high qualification of the personnel having wide practical experience and theoretical knowledge allows to carry out qualitative, and at times and early, diagnosis of diseases, with capture of morphological material.
And also performance of all types of low-invasive (endoscopic) expeditious manipulations: removal of new growths of a stomach and thick gut, laser recanalisation of structures of various etiology of digestive tract and tracheobronchial tree.
There is opportunity to document researches on electronic media for possible consultation by other experts.
The endoscopic department of the 3rd clinical hospital provides full range of services on inspection and endoscopic treatment of patients with pathology of a digestive tract and tracheobronchial tree.
We offer the following methods of diagnostic inspections:
- Video esophagoscopy
- Video sigmoidoscopy
- Video colonoscopy
- Video bronchoscope
Each of the listed researches can be followed by capture of morphological material (and also a biopsy with definition of Helicobacter pylori), survey in a narrow light spectrum (chromoscopy), survey with increase, survey with a superthin gastroduodenoscope ( transnasal video gastroduodenoscopy).
Carrying out of videocolonoscopy is possible, at the request of the patient in the absence of contraindications, under anesthetic with obligatory hospitalization and daily supervision of medical personnel.
In our department the following list of expeditious endoscopic interventions is carried out:
- Removal of benign tumors of the upper and lower gastrointestinal tract; and also in patients with polyposis,with use of high-tech methods - endoligation,endoclipping etc.
- Endoscopic (low-invasive) removal with a resection mucous fleecy tumors of a thick gut with obligatory histologic research
- Laser vaporization of recidivous polyps
- Laser recanalisation of structures of various origin
- Retrograde cholanegiopancreaticcholangiography with papillosphincterotomy, lithoextraction, staging of biliary stents
- Carrying out of remedial bronchoscopy examination of the patient can be performed as an outpatient or inpatient. Implementation of minimally invasive surgery is carried out only if the hospitalization.