As a self-diagnostic unit ultrasound department was formed in 2011. All employees of department are certified physician ultrasound diagnosis.
Head of the Department of ultrasound diagnostics - Tatyana V. Maximova.
Department of ultrasound diagnostics is equipped with ultrasonic devices leading manufacturers of ultrasound equipment Madison, Siemens, Aloka, which guarantees high quality of the research.
Ultrasound department offers the following diagnostic tests:
- Ultrasound of the abdomen. Research is shown at sharp and chronic diseases of abdominal organs(acute and chronic cholecystitis, obstructive jaundice, acute and chronic pancreatitis, kidney stones, renal colic, for suspected damage of internal organs, etc.), in the presence of various nature of volume formations of abdominal organs, including at oncological diseases.. In the course of research the digestive tract condition is estimated that can give additional information in diagnosis of the emergency surgical diseases (intestinal impassability, acute appendicitis, Krone's diseases , etc.)Research is high informatively in the postoperative period (after operations on abdominal organs).
- Ultrasound of the abdominal and pleural cavities in the presence of free liquid.
- Ultrasound of the kidneys. It is recommended that in hypertension, with long current chronic kidney diseases that lead to sclerotic changes in the kidneys.
- Ultrasound of bladder is informative for suspected polyps and tumors of the bladder, kidney stone disease, long current chronic inflammatory diseases.
- Ultrasound of the prostate is indicated for chronic prostatitis and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Ultrasound of soft tissues is performed in the presence of volumetric soft tissue structures, injuries, inflammatory diseases, abscesses, hernial protrusion (including before operations with the use of polymer networks) lymphostasis.
- Ultrasound of the lymph nodes. Research shows when they increase, inflammation in the lymph nodes, cancer.
- Ultrasound of thyroid gland with an assessment of parenchymatous bloodflow
- Ultrasound of mammary glands and axillary lymph nodes.
- Echocardiography with the Doppler analysis is carried out with use of color, pulse and continuous and wave doppler. During the rresearch, estimated the size of the heart chambers and the thickness and contractility of paries,valve unit, the presence of blood clots or tumors in heart chambers. Research is shown at an arterial hypertension, coronary heart disease, a myocardial infarction, the congenital and acquired heart diseases, violations of a rhythm, cardiomyopathies.
Preparation for research.
Before ultrasound of the abdomen, kidney, inferior vena cava, abdominal aorta - hunger for 5-6 hours, not to drink.
At the US of internal female genitals, prostate, bladder - to come with a full bladder (3 hours before the ultrasound to drink 1 liter of water and do not urinate).
Information on Research and appointments by phone 327-10-10 ( 09:00am-15:00pm)
Head of Ultrasound Department- Tatiana V. Maximova, doctor of the highest qualification category.
Elena U .Truhan- doctor of ultrasound , the first qualification category.
Chief Nurse of Ultrasound Department- Elena V. Ehorova, the first qualification category