OBSTETRIC AND OBSERVATION DEPARTMENT NO. 1
The obstetric and observation department No. 1 of the 3rd city clinical hospital is counted on 30 beds. In department pregnant women and women in labor with infectious pathology are hospitalized. Head of the department T.I. Tymoshenko is doctor of the highest qualification category, length of service is 30 years, 6 midwifes of the 1st qualification category, length of service is more than 15 years.
According to the order Health committee of Health Ministry from 30.06.2012 No. 421 pregnant women with the following obstetric pathology are hospitalized in the department:
- Acute respiratory infections ( flu, sore throat ) , or exacerbation of chronic extragenital inflammatory diseases (pneumonia , otitis, pyelonephritis , and others) .
- Infectious diseases (including tuberculosis, viral hepatitises: clinical and biochemically active forms )
- Purulent skin lesions ( pyoderma , bartholinitis , furunculosis, cellulitis ) .
- Venereal diseases: gonorrhea during pregnancy; syphilis during pregnancy.
- HIV infection.
For delivery women in labor according to the following indications are hospitalized:
- Infectious diseases (including tuberculosis, viral hepatitises: hepatitis C – all forms, other hepatitises – clinical-biochemical active forms).
- Purulent damages of skin (the pioderma, bartolinit, furunculosis, phlegmons).
- Venereal diseases: gonorrhea during pregnancy; syphilis during pregnancy
- Premature birth in conjunction with infectious diseases ( viral hepatitis : Hepatitis C - all forms , other hepatitis - clinical and biochemically active forms ) , acute intestinal infection , open form of tuberculosis , acute gonorrhea, syphilis fresh
- Women in childbirth after the delivery at home.
- HIV infection.
- Acute respiratory infections ( flu, sore throat ) or chronic extragenital inflammatory diseases (pneumonia , otitis, pyelonephritis , and others . ) In the acute phase.
- Not surveyed (without prenatal record).
Diagnosis and treatment of placental insufficiency in pregnant women with somatic diseases of infectious etiology . The department has all the conditions to ensure women with severe infectious pathologies and that birth go to a favorable outcome for the woman and her child .
Head of the deparment Irina L.Shiptenko,
вobstetrician-gynecologist of the first qualification category
Tatyana I.Tymoshenko , obstetrician-gynecologist of the highest qualification category, the ultrasonographer – diagnostics.
Natalya M.Vergeychik, chief midwife of the department ,the first qualification category